Friday 28 September 2007

Natalia Marie - Sexy Fun Filipna



Ethnicity: Filipino / Norwegian / Scottish
Stats: 36-28-38
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Location: Los Angeles, CA

This hottie is an exotic mix of Filipino, Norwegian, and Scottish backgrounds. Meet Natalia Marie! Growing up in Seattle, Washington, she recently made her move to Los Angeles where she currently models and performs as a gogo dancer. Learn more about her in her interview below.

Let's start by telling us your name, where you're from and your birthsign.
Hi I'm Natalia Marie. I'm originally from Seattle, Washington but I recently moved to Los Angeles, California and my birthsign is Scorpio.

Tell us about what it was like growing up in Seattle.
It was a lot of fun. There are a lot of outdoor activities to do. I'm not really an outdoors person, but I'm always willing to try something new. It's gloomy and rainy, but the summers are really nice and Canada's right near by, so I made the best of it.

Did you always want to move to Los Angeles?
I always wanted to move somewhere hotter. Washington is really cold and California, there's a lot going on here and I have a lot of friends over here that I met in Washington and they moved down here. So eventually I was going to move down here too. I'm glad it finally happened because I love California.

How long ago did you move to California?
Hmm, I moved here in July, so that's six/seven months ago. I just moved here.

Tell us about your ethnic background.
My ethnic background is Filipino, Norwegian, and Scottish. Don't really know too much about the Norwegian/Scottish part, but I know all about my Filipino background.



Can you say anything in Filipino?
Yeah, I can say "Kumusta ka!" Which means, "Hello!" I can say the basic stuff like "I love you" and I know when people are talking about me when they say, "Maganda" or "Dalaga Na" and stuff like that. I can't really speak it, but I can understand more. I know it sounds really funny, but I could actually speak more Japanese than I can Tagalog. I lived in Japan for 11 years, so I know a lot more Japanese since I grew up there.

What's the difference between Americans and Japanese?
I would say Japanese are really strict and all about responsibility and honor. Hardworking, very hardworking people. So of course sometimes they could be a little cocky. But I mean they work hard so I have to respect that.

How did you decide that you actually wanted to get into modeling?
It all started when I was two years old and my mom used to take pictures of me all the time. I always used to sit on chairs and pose and throw my jacket over my shoulder and stuff like that. As I got older my mom kinda told me about it and had put it in my head. And as I got older I started figuring ways to do it and then I started hearing more feedback saying I should. So with a little help from my mom, friend connections and stuff like that I just started growing more into it. And now I have a wonderful fan base and I really like my job and it's a lot of fun and I meet the greatest people.

What kind of go-go dancing do you do? Do you go to all the clubs on the weekends?
Pretty much I'm like eye candy in a club, decoration. I go to a lot of L.A. and Hollywood clubs. I've been to Vegas, danced there. Danced in Canada, danced in Seattle. I'm about to dance in Miami and Hawaii, so I've been kind of all over. Strictly hip hop and reggaeton and that kind of fun dancing. I've got some moves!

Are you currently single?
No, I'm actually not. I'm taken.

What do you look for in a guy?
I hope he's funny. I like him to be romantic and well dressed.

What turns you on with a guy when you first see him?
Nice hair and a nice smile. They have to have good hygiene. Like if you smile and you say hi to me and if your breath stinks I'm not going to like you. But if your smile's really nice and teeth are straight and you have good breath and you seem really nice, I'll like you off the bat.

What's the most romantic thing someone's ever done for you?
Hmm, that's a hard one. I was flying back from Seattle from a trip and I was hoping that someone was going to show up at the airport, but they told me that they were busy and they were working and they couldn't show up and I was kinda disappointed. I tried to call them the whole time after I landed, but they didn't answer. And while I was at baggage claim they just showed up with roses and a balloon. I was really surprised. Fooled me and even got my friend in it too. But it was really sweet, so I liked it. Got all teary eyed.

What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Three words to describe myself would be random, hyper, and cutesy. I tend to bounce around a lot and be loud and I like to dance all over the place. I like to have fun. I just have energy, I don't even know where I get it from. Something in my blood. I'm going to figure out what it is and sell it.

Well, that's all the time we have. Any closing words?
Well, thank you modFX for having me here. It's a pleasure to be here. And for my fans if you want to come see me again you can go to myspace and check me out on Blazin. You can also check me at the next HIN car show and around Hollywood go-go dancing. Bye!

No comments: