Tuesday 25 September 2007

Roxanne Pedraza - Busty Latina Babe



Ethnicity: Latin
Stats: 34D-24-36
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110
Location: Orange County, CA

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Roxanne Pedraza and I'm from Orange County, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm half Argentine and half French and Indian.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I actually started out go go dancing and that's when I met other girls in the industry who dance and model.

How long have you been modeling now?
For three years now.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
Yeah, ever since I remember I always wanted to. It gives me every reason to dress cute.

Do you have any future goals in modeling?
My goal is to get into Maxim, Lowrider, and a bunch of other magazines.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in Fullerton, CA my whole life with my close knit family.



What kind of girl were you in high school?
I wasn't like the popular girl. I had a separate group to hang with. I actually tried to avoid school as much as possible! Haha!

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to just hang out at home and be laid back. Since my job is at clubs, I just want to stay home and chill with the family.

Are you a totally different person when you're dancing at the clubs?
Well I'm normally kinda quiet and laid back, so when I'm dancing I get a little crazy and people don't expect that... I just let it all out!

Where do you see yourself in the next few years?
I see myself more into the modeling than the go go dancing. I eventually want to be a good model in the next few years.

What kind of music do you like?
I'm pretty much into anything. I dance to a lot of Hip Hop in the clubs, but just recently, I've started listening to House music. It's always a good upbeat tempo.

What's your favorite food?
My favorite food has to be pizza for sure! I'll have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Anytime!

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
My favorite part of my body would be my boobs. My least favorite would be my legs. I wish they were a little longer.

What's would be your most guilty pleasure?
It would have to be chocolate for sure. I try to avoid it, but every girl needs chocolate.

Are you currently single?
I'm not currently single...sorry!

What kind of guys do you go for?
Just someone really mature. I'm not really into looks. They just have to be confident and focus in what they want. Their personality makes them look better than looks alone.

What turns you on most about a guy?
When they're in a bar, they show so much confidence they don't even have to try.

What turns you off?
It's when they're trying to be the loudest in the group, and using corny pick up lines.

Does size matter?
Yes! Size really does matter.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
Just basically looking hot and getting ready to go.

What would you do to put your man in the mood?
I would dress in some sexy lingerie and make him some dinner. I'd prepare everything just when he gets home from work.

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
I bought my boyfriend some handcuffs and coupons. I waited till he got home from work and...well you can imagine from there!

Have you ever kissed a girl?
Yes I have kissed a girl, I've kissed a few. We're close friends.

Who kisses better, guys or girls?
I think girls are since we're more passionate.

Have you ever been in a threesome?
I've never been. If I was drunk enough I probably would. As long as it's two girls and one guy.

Where is the craziest place you ever had sex?
It would probably be in a dressing room at the mall. It was really spontaneous.

No comments: