Tuesday 25 September 2007

Jasmine Fox Li - Sexy Cambodian

Ethnicity: Cambodian
Stats: 34-23-34
Height: 5'2
Weight: 104
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Jasmine Fox Li was born on December 6th, 1978. Raised in Dallas, Texas, Jasmine never thought she'd grow up to pursue modeling professionally. Says Jasmine, "Modeling was nothing to me... G.I. Joe's and comic books were my favorite things to play with."

After getting her license from a beautician school in Texas, Jasmine decided moved to Huntington Beach, California. But she soon realized that being a beautician wasn't all that it was cut out to be.

One day, a friend called her up and asked her if she could fill in for a model at a photoshoot. "I was real hesitant at first but then decided to take up the deal. I mean, what could go wrong....right?" The shoot went better then she expected. "Hey this can be my weekend gig aside from hair styling! I really got involved with modeling a few years ago not knowing how to go about it. I started sending my pictures to different places." To her surprise, she started getting calls from all over the place. Now you can see Jasmine making her rounds on the national car show circuit as well as modeling for different websites.

For her photoshoot with us, we took Jasmine to an exclusive Spanish villa far in the Los Angeles mountains. Jasmine was a lot of fun to work with and we took some of our hottest photos yet on that day! Check out more of her now in her photo gallery.

No comments: