Tuesday 25 September 2007

Lana Lopez - Bikini Model, a Lovely Mexican Babe



Ethnicity: Mexican/Thai
Stats: 32C-28-34
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 103
Location: Santa Monica, CA

Meet the Mexican/Thai sweetheart Lana Lopez! Her first magazine cover was for Girls of Lowrider Magazine, and things are only getting better for her. You can also spot her on the weekends go-go dancing at various clubs throughout L.A. Learn more about Lana in her modFX interview below:



Tell us your name and where you're from.
I'm Lana Lopez and I was born in Santa Monica Ca. Grew up in Pasadena, California.

What's your ethnicity?
I'm Mexican and Thai.

How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling since I was 18 years old, just doing bikini
before.

Tell us about your first nude shoot.
It was a two girl shoot! (Haha) I blush just thinking about it.

So you're into girls?
Yeah, I think they're hot!

What do you look for in a guy?
I'm really into intelligent and driven men. They have to intrigue me
and keep it.

Can you tell us about your first sexual experience?
It was actually with two other girls at a slumber party. But I really
like men!

Who are better kissers, men or women?
Women have softer lips, but men are nice too. It all depends.

What 3 words best describe you?
I'm sweet, giving, and caring.

What else are you into?
I like painting, writing, dancing and working out.

What sexual fantasy have you fulfilled?
The one that makes me smile the most when I think about it has to be
the time I made out with my hot girl friend in the middle of a concert. The
girls sitting behind us were so mad! hahaha

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
I want to own a few successful businesses.

How far will you take modeling?
I just got my first cover on Girls of Lowrider Magazine. I would like
to continue shooting a few more magazines. My main focus is my personal website. I enjoy that the most. Beyond that is just for fun for me. I really enjoy shooting, so I just want to take it as far as it will go and we'll see

No comments: