Thursday 27 September 2007

Justene Jaro - Seductive Expression



Ethnicity: Filipina and Puerto Rican
Stats: 35D-25-36
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Location: Los Angeles, California

Our photoshoot with Justene was wild to say the least. Her seductive expressions worked magic, and she sure knew how to work the camera. We threw into the mix another hot girl, Luana Lani, and our shoot with Justene was absolute heaven! Learn more about this Atlanta native in her modFX interview below.

Tell us your name and where you're from.
My name is Justene and I'm from Atlanta, GA.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Filipino and Puerto Rican, half and half.

How did you get started in modeling?
A photographer found me and wanted to take shots of me. People started taking me seriously after seeing professional shots. I was then hired for a San Francisco Hot Import Nights.

Tell us about your first nude shoot.
I am 100% comfortable with nude photography. But I strongly dislike the photographer I first worked with. Other girls told me he wasn't good, so I should've listened.

Tell about where you grew up.
I grew up in metro Atlanta. At the beginning it was country. But it changed, and it got a little bit more city. Everybody on the east coast started moving to Atlanta because it was the hip hop capitol of the south.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I went to a regular school till ninth grade. After that I had to go to an alternative high school. I actually did really well there. I wasn't bad, I was just lazy.

What do you do in your spare time?
This is going to sound so silly. I'm always on the computer! I'm addicted to MySpace!

If you were a guy for a day what would you do?
Have sex with a girl. Wack off probably. I would totally have sex with a girl.

Have you ever kissed a girl?
Yes! I was so drunk. You always do crazy things when you're drunk.

What kind of food do you like?
Lately I've been trying to cut off beef and pork out of my life but, I like everything! Just try to be healthy. You got to a buffet and you're like, "I want everything!"

Can you cook?
I can cook anything! I don't mean to brag. I can cook the shit out of rice.

What is the most favorite part of your body and your least favorite?
I would say boobs but they're not my favorite. So, my lips! And my least favorite are my feet.

What are your biggest turn off's and on's in a guy?
My biggest turn off in a guy is arrogance. I hate it when guys think that they got it like that. My biggest turn on, I love artistic men.

What would be your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is MySpace. I don't watch much tv at all. I don't really do much. Myspace is like my alcohol.

Are you currently single?
No, I am not single right now.

Does size matter?
No, it's all about the motion in the ocean.

Where is the craziest place you've had sex ?
The craziest place I've had sex was in a movie theatre.

Any last words?
Thanks everybody! Thanks for checking me out. Thank you modFX Models. Thanks to Brian and David. If you want to check more of me out definitely check out this site, pay up, go to myspace and I love you guys! Be good to animals!

No comments: