Friday 28 September 2007

Lisa Angeline - Miss Hawaiian Tropics Latina 2007



Ethnicity: Mexican / Irish
Stats: 36C-24-36
Height: 5'8
Weight: 126
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

You've seen her on the cover of February 2006's Low Rider Magazine, and she recently won the title of "Miss Hawaiian Tropics Latina 2007". Meet the irresistible Lisa Angeline! She comes to us all the way from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Learn more about her in her modFX interview below:

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi, I'm Lisa Angeline, I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico, and I'm a Pisces.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started modeling when I was about 18. I used to work at carshows and was a ring girl for a while. I worked for a Mexican beer Tecate just traveling all over the state as a promotions girl, and now here I am!

Tell us about where you grew up.
I am from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I love Albuquerque! I actually come from a pretty big family and everyone has left the state except for me because I love it so much. The people there are awesome. It's totally laid back and kind of a slower pace than everywhere else.

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was very athletic. My father was actually the head football coach of the school! My grades towards the junior and senior year weren't so good. As soon as I got interested in boys the grades kinda plummeted haha.



What are your biggest accomplishments so far in your modeling career?
My biggest accomplishments in modeling just came this past year, and would be making the cover of Low Rider Magazine, which I'm really proud of. I also just shot a spread for Modified Mustangs Magazine. Also my Hawaiian Tropics stuff I'm really proud of. Just a month ago, I was named Miss Hawaiian Tropics Latina for 2007, so that was pretty cool.

Are you currently taken? and what do you look for in a guy?
If your name is Justin Timberlake, I'm single! haha... yeah, I have a boyfriend and he's wonderful. He travels all over the place with me. Looks to me aren't that important, but the attributes I look for are ambition, intelligence, and passion -- I don't really care what they're passionate about, but as long as they're passionate about something, that's a big deal to me. Of course, good hygiene and all those things too.

Tell us more about your ethnic background.
I'm a mix of a bunch of things. I'm half Mexican on my father's side. His grandparents actually come from an Indian tribe in Mexico. My mother is a little Cherokee Indian, but mostly Irish. So people have a hard time figuring out what I am. Am I Greek, Mediterranean, some people think I'm maybe East Indian. They never know, but I like my mix.

Do you meet a lot of your fans when you're out on the road?
Yeah, definitely. And it's a great feeling when people go out of their way just to see me. It's pretty cool.

What do you do in your free time to relax?
I love the outdoors, especially where my home is out in Albuquerque. I live nestled right there in the mountain and I love going out for hikes and just going outside and doing whatever I can with a ponytail and no makeup on.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
They say with a woman, the mind is what gets us started and feeling in a sexy mood. So when my man just does thoughtful things for me throughout the day, that kind of gets me going.

Where do you picture yourself in five years?
Hopefully I'll take my modeling career as far as it can go, but I would actually love to work on the other side of the modeling world as an agent, manager, or something that would keep me in the modeling and entertainment industry as long as I can.

No comments: